Everything you need to know about planning a fun trip to Switzerland
Switzerland is not only one of the most popular destinations in the world, but also a country where travel is cheaper. With its luxurious hotels, famous resorts and numerous tourist sites, Switzerland attracts thousands of people every year. Thanks to our tips and tricks, you can easily plan a short trip to discover Switzerland and have an unforgettable vacation.
How much does a trip to Switzerland cost? ?
The budget of a trip to Switzerland The cost of your trip may depend on several factors: the time of year, the number of people, the country of departure, the means of transportation used, the comfort required and the company chosen. For transportation, Europeans can go by train, car or boat. The air route is best recommended for other travelers who can easily find cheap flights, within the reach of the most average budgets.
For the stay, you should plan a budget of 100 to 200 € per day including accommodation, food and transport. This estimate does not include shopping. In addition, it is important that you learn how to calculate the budget for your trip. The standard of accommodation you choose and the length of your stay will also strongly influence your budget. You can also take advantage of the many passes that exist and that offer several services with discounts such as the Swiss Travel Pass.
These passes are subject to several conditions and you must be careful to choose the one that will best suit your travels.
What to do during a vacation in Switzerland ?
The first major activity in Switzerland is to visit the country’s major tourist sites. From famous museums to unique attractions to the beautiful mountains of the Alps, there’s plenty to keep you entertained and leave with great memories. One of the categories of attractions to visit are its famous casinos.
Whether they are land-based or online, it is easy to obtain a selection of the best ones thanks to guides like casinosfrancais.com suisse. We suggest you to start with a selection of places and attractions in to discover in Switzerland :
- Maison Cailler Switzerland is famous for making the best chocolates and the oldest and most popular chocolate factory in the country is Cailler. They offer guided tours of their chocolate factory to learn about the history of chocolate and the secrets of chocolate making. La Maison Cailler, it’s also activities such as the design of your personalized chocolate and workshops of tastings of their delicious chocolate creations. This is one of the most sensational experiences to have in Switzerland.
- Aquaparc Water park: this water park located in the Valais region of Switzerland offers several attractions in winter and summer. With its slides for thrill seekers, its pools, its beach with fine sand and its spas, you will spend pleasant moments of relaxation and well-being. This aquatic center is ideal for family visits.
- The Rhine Falls Switzerland: described as the most impressive waterfall in Europe, it is located near Schaffhausen in Switzerland. This natural site offers a breathtaking spectacle with hundreds of cubic meters of water falling from a height of 23 m.
- The Titlis The first major activity in Switzerland is to visit the country’s major tourist attractions. The cable car ride to get there is really worth it. You will have an incomparable view of the valleys, the snow-covered mountains and the Swiss lakes that will make beautiful vacation photos.
- The EigerActivity Tracker: hiking on this Swiss peak located at 3,970 meters high, is appreciated by all mountaineers and is one of the most attractive activities to do in Switzerland.
- Chillon Castle Grand Casino Baden Davos: this monument steeped in history is located on the shores of Lake Geneva, not far from Montreux. Visitors will find the guided tour of this castle very interesting thanks to its museography, cultural events and exhibitions.
- The ski resort of Gstaad Admiral Casino Mendrisio: this ski resort is made for the adrenaline and thrill-seeking ski and snowboard enthusiasts. This resort is a group of chalets that are located at an altitude of nearly 1400 m. This is one of the ski resorts frequented by the world’s stars for their vacations. You might come across one during your visit.
Casinos for fun in Switzerland
Switzerland is not only famous for its banks and its chocolate, it is also a country where you can find the most beautiful casinos in the world. The casino games offer a unique pleasure and excitement, not to mention the winnings that can be made by playing any of these games. In vacations in Switzerland, You can easily combine business with pleasure by indulging in this pleasure in one of the best and most generous casinos in the world.
- The Barrière Courrendlin casino Admiral Casino Mendrisio : This casino belongs to the Barrière group and is located in the town of Courrendlin in the Canton of Jura. With its sumptuous decor, this casino offers 119 slot machines and many other casino games like roulette and blackjack. In addition, there are often shows organized there.
- Bad Ragaz Casino The casino is located in the town of Bad Ragaz and offers more than 160 one-armed bandits, blackjack, American roulette and ultimate poker. It is distinguished by its modernity and is open every day.
- Casino Admiral Mendrisio The casino is located in the beautiful town of Mendrisio and has a splendid decor. It has classic casino games with very interesting jackpots to win.
- Davos Casino The casino is located in the town of Davos and offers a very welcoming environment and a quality service to casino game enthusiasts. It has 50 slot machines, electronic games and tournaments.
- Grand Casino Baden With its poker room and its 310 slot machines, this modern establishment promises you pleasant games. It is located in the town of Baden in Switzerland. Tournaments are often organized there, such as Texas Hold’em.
- Grand Casino Bern The city of Bern is home to this splendid casino. It has over 300 slot machines, traditional table games and offers American roulette, blackjack and poker. Weekly poker tournaments are held with an emphasis on cash games.
- Casino Lugano This casino is one of the most beautiful attractions of the city of Lugano, known as the third financial city of the country. This establishment, which operates throughout the week, has more than 360 modern slot machines with a room specially reserved for smokers. It also has a poker room for fans of Texas Hold’em or Omaha. You can also play blackjack or Punto Banco.
Swiss online casinos
If you are not tempted by the glamour and atmosphere of these casinos, you can enjoy the casino games from the comfort of your hotel room in Switzerland. In fact, there are many Swiss online casino sites that offer you the same games with many more advantages than in land-based casinos. Travelers on a budget, for example, can try these online casino games for free without having to spend any money.
You won’t need to be connected to a computer to access these casino sites, which are also available on mobile. These sites are recognized for their reliability and security. They give you access to a multitude of casino games not only from your hotel room, but also everywhere during your visits to the wonders of Switzerland thanks to the casino applications that can be downloaded.
Some of the Swiss online casinos are very famous for the games and the incredible jackpots they offer. These licensed casinos offer many realistic slot machine games, table games, roulette, blackjack and video poker. When you are new to this world, these sites help you improve your gaming strategy with free gaming sessions and practical advice on how to win money at poker, for example.
Online casinos also offer bonuses and promotions that you are entitled to as soon as you register on a site. These include welcome bonuses, no deposit bonuses and loyalty bonuses which can be stays in one of the sumptuous hotels in Switzerland.
For fun vacations in Switzerland, there is a whole range of activities available for everyone and for all budgets. Some of its activities such as casino games can be very lucrative and allow you to experience the famous Swiss banks !