How to choose a CBD oil ?
To can select a CBD oil that best meets your expectations, you must already understand what these products can be made of. Focus on the subject in this article.
What is CBD ?
CBD is one of the cannabinoids derived from hemp: there are nearly 144 of them, such as CBC, CBG, CBN, etc. These active ingredients are increasingly recognized and used throughout the world, because they interact with the endocannabinoid system. : it is composed of multiple receptors located throughout the body, allowing it to contribute to homeostasis (the balance of the organism). This system governs many key factors, such as temperature, appetite, sleep, or acidity for example, and influences the digestive and nervous systems of the human body.
What are the effects of CBD ?
CBD is currently available in the pharmacopoeia for its action on multiple sclerosis and refractory epilepsy. Throughout the world, CBD is studied for its action on stress, sleep, inflammation and osteoarthritis. In France, now over-the-counter, it is also used in cigarette liquids to naturally replace nicotine.
How can CBD be used ?
Now there is several ways to consume CBD :
- CBD oil: this is the best known and most widespread mode of administration. The CBD is associated with a vegetable oil to reinforce its assimilation, and is deposited drop by drop under the tongue
- CBD capsules: practical and tasteless, they are swallowed with a large glass of water. According to the producers, they offer a mixture of CBD and vegetable oils or butters.
- CBD creams: to be applied directly to the skin, we generally find Cannabidiol integrated into natural compositions containing other natural active ingredients.
- CBD e-liquids: they are used in electronic cigarettes like a normal e-liquid.
How to Choose the Best CBD Oil ?
For select the best CBD oil, It is important to check several points:
- The origin of the CBD: it must come from organic European hemp, in order to guarantee a total absence of traces of heavy metals, pesticides and other fertilizers.
- The composition of CBD: it must be said to be full spectrum, in order to be accompanied by the other components of hemp which also offer benefits (terpenes, flavonoids and cannabinoids).
- CBD oil analysis: a serious and reliable producer must provide a chromatographic analysis of each product, to verify the CBD content and the absence of heavy metals, pesticides, or THC.
- The absence of THC: in France, the presence of THC (one of the cannabinoids produced by hemp which creates psychotropic effects) is strictly prohibited. CBD oil should therefore not contain traces of THC, its analysis proving it.
Among the many European producers, Enecta, an Italian company of passionate farmers, offers products containing CBD, cultivated from seed to finished product. L’24% Enecta CBD oil is recognized as a safe and efficient oil.